Reunion Crossing Condos
St. Claire & Weston road
Platinum Access & Special Incentives
Reunion Crossing is a pre-construction condominium tower in Toronto's trendy Stockyards District. It will be a part of the 383 Old Weston Road master-planned community, located at 1800 St. Clair Avenue West .Together with a set of five adjacent townhome, this condo looks to invigorate this community as a mixed-use complex that will reserve space for retail stores.
Nestled within a nascent neighbourhood committed to redeveloping itself, this condominium tower represents a unique opportunity for investors wanting to get in on the ground floor.
The Reunion Crossing condominium stands at the southern end of a 10.6-acre compound that stretches northwards along Old Weston Road towards S.A.D.R.A Park, so named after the Silverthorn and District Ratepayers Association.
Easy access to many of the GTA's top destinations. Whether you're heading to work downtown, or heading across the globe on a transatlantic flight, you can reach any destination by catching a ride just steps from your door at Reunion Crossing.
Here's a closer look at some of the top ways to get around:
- Steps to Streetcar - The St. Clair Streetcar is one of the easiest ways to get across the city from Reunion Crossing.
- GO Train & UP Express - Just south of Reunion Crossing, Bloor Station offers residents access to GO Transit and the Union Pearson Express.
- Hop on the Hwy - Travel north from Reunion Crossing for an easy connection to Hwys. 401 and 400 just up Black Creek Drive.
- Bike with Ease - Head south down Old Weston Road and you'll soon find access to some of the best biking infrastructure in the city.
The 11 storey mid-rise will contain 180 condo units, 80 of which will be one-bedroom suites and the rest reserved for two-bedrooms.
The Reunion condo will contain:
- 276 square meters of indoor amenity space including a residential lobby as well as four live-work units.
- 439 square meters of retail space will be allocated along the building's fronting along St. Clair Avenue West.
- A two-level underground garage will provide parking for the entire complex, resulting in approximately 200 residential parking spaces.
- A covered walkway leading out to St Clair Avenue West will lead to the interior of the master-planned community and towards townhome units.
- Outside, residents will have access to two large exterior children's play areas and a scenic pedestrian spine to be situated among the complex's 6,625 square metres of landscaped open space.
Click bellow to view Floor Plans & Platinum Price List
$1,000 Assignment** (Regular price $5,000)
Permission to lease during occupancy
Capped developments charges:
- $9,000 for1 Bedroom OR 1 Bedroom + Den
- $12,000 for 2 Bedrooms or larger
Extended deposit structure
- $5,000 on Signing Balance to
- 5% in 30 days 5% in 120 days
- 5 % in 270 365 days
- 5% on Occupancy
If you are interested in this project please contact me ASAP so we can fill your worksheet.
Allocation start this week.
Orit Ben Or
Pre-Construction Sales Manager
Slavens & Associates Real Estate Inc.
Office: 435 Eglinton Ave West Toronto